So started off with a really great run yesterday of the show. It suprised me greatly that we ahev only been here 5 days and the show was in awesome shape. Then we got out rehearsal early and went to Buffalo Wild Wings, a place in the mall who had 40 cent wings. They were awesome though. Then we came back to the hotel for a House party, and then all craziness ensued. My cast is hysterical, I don't think I've laughed this hard the time I've been here in a really long time. Some people got a bit drunker than we expected, but whatcha going to do. We live in a hotel. Well I am definitely feeling the strain of 6 8 hour rehearsal days and partying last night. Off to the shower, and we are also getting out early today from rehearsal so early start to our day off. And it's PAY DAY. By the way played this awesome theater game yesterday which is caled Boofda, I am amazing at it.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment