CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

So...

It's been a while since I've wrote. It is Sunday, and once again at three days before we have off. Tomorrow will be exactly one week before we hit the road. I'm excited but it's also becoming crunch time. I'm a bit nervouse about running the show since I have to do both lights and sound, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. So the other night was very interesting, learning more and more about people. Which is nice, sometimes it's a bit intense. There are certain people I want to get to know more, and there is some that are just annoying. I hope I can justignore them enough, before it escalates into something more. The hard part is I'm not the only person annoyed with them. And some people don't have as much patience as me. It should be interesting.

0 comments: