CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's been a while...

So haven't wrote in quite a bit of time. It's been busy, actual touring. Getting up real early going to the venue doing the show and then on to the next place, which consists of getting dinner and then going to sleep. Except on the weekends. This weekend we are in Cleveland so we went to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame yesterday. It was nice, I dunno if I would go back though. I know some other people who definitely would have liked it better than me. Then did some exploring in downtown Cleveland, which is kind of shitty. I mean there is a lot of old architecture which was nice to see, but everything was closed in the middle of the day on a Saturday no less. Touring has been interesting, we are past the honeymoon period, so things are starting to annoy people. There are definitive cliques developed. I really don't have a problem with anyone but there are a select group of people I would rather hang out with. Well that's all for now off to see what I'm going to do on this Sunday.

0 comments: