CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

New Tour New People, Same Fucking Show


The title says it all. We are less then a week from leaving. It's an interesting group dynamic. I'm missing home a lot and I know that it's just because I am so close right now. I know once I get on the road things will be fine. I think I should definitely write a lot more not only here but in my journal. It helped me a great deal last tour. The show is ready to roll, bring on tech. I have essentially had a single here at the HOJO's. My two roommates have "friends" in which they spend the night with. There's only one man in my life at this time and he is an awesome cuddler, and doesn't give me any lip. That's right the world is better because of Mr. Lion.

0 comments: