So I went to Graceland, it was pretty cool. Partied in Memphis as well. (check) Now we are in Nawlins for 6 days which is amazing. Have been to Bourbon Street every night since Thursday which is hitting my bank account pretty hard, but when am I going to come back to Nawlins? I have had my first poboys, I'm ready to eat crawfish like a local. Today we walked around the French Quarter, from the Riverfront to passed Bourbon. Went and got my cards read, which was a lot better this time than I have gone before. This guy hit some things pretty right on about my past and me in general. Don't know about if the future stuff ill come true but I'm not going to be paranoid about it. Oh and we got some Beignets, as you can see by my pictures.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Memphis and Nawlins
Posted by ctedech at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment